Powerful 1060VA Line Interactive UPS – Black
KSh 12,000.00 (-17%)
Don’t lose your work when the power suddenly cuts off – you know it will happen, over and over again. If you don’t have the protection of a UPS power backup, you’ll be in a lot of misery. The techcom 650 Line Interactive UPS is the power bank you need for short power backup support
techcom UPS provide dependable service, ensuring you critical appliances are protected from sudden shut-down and, in the case of UPS supporting PCs, your data is not suddenly lost. What’s more, these UPS also provide voltage regulation functionality, protecting your equipment from the impact of power fluctuations.
The 650 Line Interactive UPS has an output rating of 220VAC. It can support some basic low power consumption appliances in the home or office. Depending on the load, it can provide up to 10 – 15 minutes backup.
techcom UPS are backed with a full year warranty of the manufacturer.
· Input Voltage: 220VAC
· Voltage Range: 142-282VAC
· Frequency: >40Hz (Auto Sensing), Frequency: 50Hz,Frequency Regulation (Batt. Mode) : +/- Hz
· Output Voltage: 220VAC, Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): +/- 10%
· Output Waveform: Modified Sinewave
· Battery Type: 12V7Ah x 1
· Backup Time (at a PC load with 15* monitor): 10-15 minutes, Recharge Time: 6 hours to 90% after complete discharge, Transfer Time Typical: 4-8 mins