Scope: Suitable for small and medium sized vehicles. Such as: cars, Buick, Santana, Vietnam and other vehicles.
jack * 1
Handle * 1
1. Check before each use for abnormal conditions such as cracked welds, leaks, damaged, loose or missing parts.
2. Inspect the jack immediately if lift is believed to have been subjected to an abnormal load or shock.
3. If the jack is found to be damaged, it should be removed from service until properly repaired.
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. When jack is not in use, lifting arm should be in full down position.
2. Always keep jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.
3. Store the handle with care.